Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 23 March 2014

Hilite.me A Good Alternative To Google-Code-Prettify




alternative to google-code-prettify
While searching for a better alternative to google-code-prettify I found a real good thing, i.e. Hilite.me webpage.

This webpage is specifically designed for higlighting the codes and syntax.Using google-code-prettify slows down the page loading speed of your blog, to escape this problem you have an alternative of Hilite.me


It is very simple to use this third party website to highlight the codes and syntax of your blog page. Let's see it

■ Open a blank page of your blog

track My blog
■ I typed following code


HTML

<body>
<head>
<h1> This is an example Post</h1>
<p> Lorem ipsum dore sic mic nu ri lalopi, donec ipsum loot maut</p>
</head>
</body>

■ Now I opened Hilite.me and then paste the above written code

hilite.me

■ Then hit the  button.
■ You'll get code like below.

HTML

<body>
<head>
<h1> This is an example Post</h1>
<p> Lorem ipsum dore sic mic nu ri lalopi, donec ipsum loot maut</p>
</head>
</body>

■ Now select the piece of highlighted code and paste it in your Blog post editor.

Note: This process is little time consuming, but let it be because it increases the loading speed of your page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer